Extra Credit Event 2:



The event I attended was a symposium presented by Linda Weintraub. In this symposium others artist were brought in and they were able  to discuss their art. One of the artist was gebhard who talked about the parallel image eco-materialism. I admit that the thing that  caught my attention very fast were the “praying robots” In brief, the praying robots is pretty much a satire of humanity rely on technology to fulfill our social problems. The person solicates a prayer and then the robot is able to read the   mind of the person and begin to do the prayer. This definitely connects to my final paper because  I want to use technology, specially robots and researchh how they can help the human race deal with problems, mentallly and physically. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog